Medical gases and mixtures of medical gases
We play a leading role in the area of development and use of gases in medicine. It is our aim to allow health protection specialists to ensure the best possible medical care to patients.
Our offer includes:
- Medical oxygen - a medical product which is broadly used in health care, from anaesthesia to inhalation therapy.
- Mixtures of medical oxygen and nitrous oxide - they are successfully used as a safe and non-invasive pain relieve method, e.g. during labour.
- Medical nitrous oxide - it has played an important role in anaesthesia for many years.
- Nitric oxide therapy – the inhalatory application of nitric oxide uses its ability to strongly and permanently expand pulmonary vessels without causing a significant decrease in the tension of systemic blood vessels.
- Medical carbon dioxide – registered under the name of Kriomax C®, Laparox C® , carbon dioxide is used in cryotherapy and laparoscopy.
Medical gas installations and equipment
We build medical gas installations and offer medical equipment (delivery points, anaesthesia columns, three-bed panels etc.). We ensure the highest standards in all aspects of medical gas delivery to medical facilities.
Home oxygen therapy
We offer a full range of devices to patients requiring oxygen therapy"
- stationary oxygen concentrators which are a perfect solution for patients requiring low-flow oxygen therapy
- compressed medical oxygen in cylinders intended for persons suffering from diseases which require short-term oxygen therapy or used as a backup supply in the case of power cuts
- medical liquid oxygen for active persons who require a constant source of oxygen wherever they are
- equipment required to use oxygen in cylinders: oxygen reducers, trolleys, stands adapted to cylinder sizes, shoulder bags for small cylinders