- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water treatment
The LASERLINE® concept of high purity gas products and comprehensive services, applications know-how along with cost efficient gas supply options forms the basis for customised solutions that maximise productivity.
LASERLINE includes laser cutting oxygen which enables high cutting speeds in mild steel. When LASERLINE laser-cutting nitrogen is used for cutting stainless steel, clean, oxide-free cuts are produced with no change to the material’s corrosion resistance.Maximum productivity can also be obtained when cutting aluminium and titanium by using specialty gases from the LASERLINE programme.
LASERLINE also includes welding process gases which offer protection from the atmosphere, preventing any variation to the chemical properties and can enhance the weld’s metallurgical properties. Other important effects of shielding gas are the control of plasma formation and even the direction the melt flows, which both have a bearing on welding process efficiency.