- Products & Supply
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Food Chilling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- LINDOFLAMM® flame solutions
- Gas Mixtures
- Icebitzzz - Dry Ice Solutions
- Supply Modes
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- HiQ Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Sales Document Templates
Our PLASTINUM® Polyurethane Foaming solution is custom-designed for PUR foaming processes that require consistently high quality standards. Our special supply pumps are engineered to deliver liquid carbon dioxide (LIC) at the flow rate and pressure required to supply metering pumps for continuous slabstock lines producing low-density foams for mattresses, for instance. Particularly for dynamic discontinuous processes, we offer dedicated LIC metering systems that deliver the highest accuracy standards.
Our PLASTINUM Polyurethane Foaming solution for slabstock customers comprises a customised LIC storage and supply system, which generally consists of a bulk tank, a dedicated pump system and a cooling system. Our PRESUS® C system acts as a feed pump for the downstream metering pump, increasing the LIC pressure and delivering the required volume of LIC in a bubble-free state.
Our DSD 500 metering unit, which is mainly used in extrusion foaming, is the solution of choice for customers looking for a highly dynamic and precise CO2 metering system for discontinuous processes.
- Supply of CO2 in liquid form without bubbles
- Continuous supply at stable pressure (adjustable) and without fluctuations
- Wide range of CO2 flow rates, dedicated to the needs of slabstock customers
- Compact design, easy and inexpensive installation