- Products & Supply
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Food Chilling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- LINDOFLAMM® flame solutions
- Gas Mixtures
- Icebitzzz - Dry Ice Solutions
- Supply Modes
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- HiQ Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Sales Document Templates
PLASTINUM® Injection Moulding Inerting is an innovative method to enhance the quality and productivity of injection moulding processes in general and gas injection moulding in particular.
It does this by purging cavities with an inert gas prior to polymer injection. In the gas injection moulding process, this suppresses the formation of undesirable oxides, which lead to injector clogging, high scrap rates and lengthy downtime in the case of certain polymers (e.g. PC, ABS and PA).
PLASTINUM Injection Moulding Inerting thus reduces downtime as a result of contamination caused by oxidation and increases process stability.
- Less clogging of gas injectors
- Less downtime
- Enhanced quality and productivity
- Less maintenance effort