- Products & Supply
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Food Chilling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- LINDOFLAMM® flame solutions
- Gas Mixtures
- Icebitzzz - Dry Ice Solutions
- Supply Modes
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- HiQ Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Sales Document Templates
Drum tanks are an intermediate sized supply package that commonly provide between 400kg and 1500kg of product contents. Also known as tonne tanks, drum tank size and capacity depends on exact drum specification and product density.
Drum tanks are a commonly used supply package for a wide range of low to medium pressure packaged gases. Most common products are packaged chemicals (e.g. ammonia, hydrogen chloride, sulphur dioxide, ethylene oxide, hydrocarbons) and refrigerants (e.g. R22, R134a, R404A).
- minimising the need for cylinder handling, in changeovers and site transport,
- minimising space requirements.
Drum tanks meet the needs of customers whose demand is too high to be easily managed via cylinder supply, but not high enough to be suitable for delivery in bulk/ISO tanks.