- Products & Supply
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Food Chilling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- LINDOFLAMM® flame solutions
- Gas Mixtures
- Icebitzzz - Dry Ice Solutions
- Supply Modes
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- HiQ Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Sales Document Templates
Extremely large requirements of
• carbon monoxide or syngas can be supplied via a pipeline or pipeline networks.
Oxygen is used in thousands of tonnes a day for petrochemicals or for steelmaking. Inert nitrogen is used in the chemical industry or as liquefied gas in food freezing. Hydrogen is used in many refineries in large amounts to improve the quality of petrol, according to legislation and carbon monoxide as a basic product in the chemical industry.Pipeline networks
A production plant can be placed next to an individual customer or several production plants may be connected to a pipeline network which serves a number of customers located within the same industrial cluster or geography.
Linde offers standard and customised solutions based on our long tradition in the production of Air Separation Plants and HyCO plants for all industries and in a wide variety of sizes and gas qualities.